All applicants must meet the eligibility requirements below before completing the registration process for the Miss Ebony World Pageant Organization.
Once you complete the registration process, you will hear from the pageant representative via phone or email. The representatives will keep you informed on every step you will need to take as you progress through the competition from auditions, to interviews, down to the grand finale. Again, we will contact you via phone or email so please make sure your contact information is correct!
A. ELIGIBILITY AND CATEGORIES
1. Applicant must be of African descent (African, African American, Caribbean, etc.)
2. An applicant with parents of African heritage are also eligible.
3. Applicants must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant
4. Applicants above 36 years of age will not be accepted.
5. Applicants currently enrolled in a post-secondary education program or working in a professional career are encouraged to apply!
6. African Americans applicants are encouraged to pick an African country that they are passionate about to study and represent during the pageant.
7. Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform and an appropriate and achievable community project goal as a part of their basis for registering for the pageant.
8. Applicants must be natural-born females to apply.
9. Applicants must be healthy and physically fit.
B. STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
* Upon registering and receiving the initial fee of $400, you are officially enrolled!
Once your application is processed and you are officially enrolled, your registration fee is no longer refundable.
* Make sure you read through the qualification requirements prior to applying for the pageant, as again the registration fee is non-refundable.
* Please make sure to be as honest as possible and complete as much information on the application as you can to increase your chances of being accepted to the program.
* Once your application is submitted, if you have any questions please direct them to email@example.com
*The application fee is REQUIRED at the time of registration and the remaining $400 must be paid within two months. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
On behalf of the organization, we wish you all the best in your journey to the crown!!