- Applicant must be a woman of the African Diaspora (African, African American, Black, Caribbean, woman of color, etc.)
- Applicants with parents of African heritage are also eligible.
- Must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant and younger than 36 years old.
- Must pick an African country that they are connected to or passionate about to represent during the pageant.
- Must possess or be willing to possess a humanitarian platform and have an appropriate achievable community project goal as a basis for registering for the pageant.
- Must identify with pronouns she & her who were born a woman
- Must be healthy and physically fit.